PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
Imossi model management (“us”/“we”/”our”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This notice is in regards to https://imossimanagement.co.uk/index (the “Website”) and together forms the “Terms”.
1. The Information we collect and how we use it
We will use, store or otherwise process any personal information that relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other information you may provide to us, for example through email correspondence, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services that are available through our Website to you by us.
We process this information for the purpose of:
• dealing with your inquiries and requests
• providing and personalising our services
• crime prevention and prosecution of offenders;
• maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
You may ask us to provide you with information about our services or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations by sending us an e-mail at [email protected]
If you have any concerns about the use of your personal information by us please contact us in writing at [email protected]
2. Information security The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control. We believe that we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control (having regard to the type and amount of that data) from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ information. We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law or when requested by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
4. Your rights in relation to your information You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. Please write to [email protected]
6. The Data Protection Act 1998 We are a Data Controller for the purposes of and under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and we ensure we comply with all the protection the Act affords to you where we process any information that you provide to us in any correspondence.
7. Use of your personal information submitted to other websites We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you accessed the third party website using links from our Website. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have concerns or questions. 8. Further Information For further information from us on data protection and privacy or any requests concerning your personal information please write to [email protected]